Friday, May 4, 2012

Life Without Art?

                                              Photo by Ray Pfortner, Instructor at PNWAS
Ever wonder what your life would be like without art?  For me, art allows me to see the world around me with a richer and deeper perspective.  Now when running the bluff trail out at Ebey's I see the light playing on the wheat in the fields. I envision that recreated on the painter's canvas and visualize how a photographer might capture it.  My mind drifts to how the fiber artist would weave the colors into a fiber piece.  So when you are asked "What does the art school mean to you?"  Think how your world has been made different through the experience of attending a lecture or presentation, or taking a workshop from us...we want to hear from you! http://www.pacificnorthwestartschool.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment